I thought it was a skirt but a skirt isn’t just at shirt. I’m really not sure of your point, but I guess I’ll just keep going from here.
2. It’s not a skirt to be hidden, it’s a skirt to be seen.
I’ll just say it, the best thing to do with a skirt is for people to come and see something they may have never seen before.
3. It’s not necessary to put anything underneath your skirt, there’s no point; why hide a skirt that you just couldn’t live without.
A nice and simple question. No, I don’t think the dress is needed to be hidden.
4. I can’t see it! Where’s my skirt?!
I can’t see my skirt either and that’s why I made it so long!
5. I can see it, but I don’t like it in that way.
It’s too long and it gives me a tummy, not so good.
6. It doesn’t look like me, like a skirt, it looks like my mom would wear her favorite dress.
I didn’t really understand your question, but if it looks like your mom, you need to get the skirt removed!
7. I don’t like it, just how long is too long?
The longer the skirt, the more the fabric will rub against the legs. If the skirt sticks in your pants or your bra, you can’t get it off and you’ll be wearing an expensive pair of panties every day.
8. I’m so embarrassed and sorry! My skirt is too short, can you add a little more to it?
Oh, I’m sorry, could the new fabric make the skirt fit more? You’ll have to measure how much longer the skirt needs to be but since you are in love with your skirt, don’t worry.
(Sorry, I didn’t understand your question)
It’s no secret that most people prefer the shorter options. Even if it’s just a couple of inches or a little longer than what you want, there may be cases where you would want to change your life to fit that length.
If it isn’t necessary to change your life, it may be the right thing to do.
9. It should be shorter than my leg, why would I ask for more?
You’re asking for too much so it’s better
flapper dress pattern mccalls 89419, cheap 20’s flapper dresses, fancy dress milano, flapper dresses 1920s gatsby accessories, 1920s flapper dresses plus size