1. Get good at one of the following skill sets:
You won’t be making much money doing any of these unless you get lots of practice, which isn’t very difficult if you take advantage of free resources like Tuts+ to learn.
2. If you’re already earning enough, then your skills will go up a lot as it becomes easier to get work that is relevant to the skill set you have. This is why many people find it easier to focus on the one skill they need now than on learning additional skills to be a successful coder.
3. If it’s not possible to get good at any of these areas, then you can still make a lot of money on just one skill set, and you would need to invest a lot of time in practice to get the other skills to the point where you can make a decent living doing any of them.
4. If any of the skills you have are in demand or not as valuable as a programmer should be, then you won’t make a lot of money. This is why someone who is good at math will likely make about twice as much as someone who is good at programming.
5. For those who can put in the effort and practice, you are guaranteed to be earning more than a programmer who doesn’t have any of the skills and who’s just using their hands (e.g. just browsing the web).
A few more tips for those of you who are interested in making money online…
1. If you’ve decided you want to start a business, the first step is to find an online community where you meet fellow “tech geek” entrepreneurs and learn some of the best techniques that work for the most successful businesses. This will allow you to make better decisions about which skills you are using and which you should start practicing.
2. If you want to sell something online, have you figured out what your niche can be and then figured out how to take advantage of that niche? I would really recommend that you do that and look for online resources online on the subjects most related to your niche. Most business development companies have a dedicated specialist.
3. I recommend that you get a web designer, programmer, salesperson, web strategist, and/or sales representative to assist you in running your site. The web designer and programmer should be experienced at what they do and can help you to
how to upload video on youtube and earn money in hindi, funny videos earn money, viral videos make money, how do you make money posting videos online, youtube toy videos make money