Here are the 10 dances that will be performed:
1. The Lion Dance (from The Jungle Book)
2. The Little Red Dance (from Winnie the Pooh)
3. The Three Bears Dance
4. The Mamba Dance
5. The Tiger Dance
6. The Water Flower Dance
7. The Dancing Snake Dance
8. The Tuba Dance
9. The Little Dog Dance
10. The Frog Dance
All of these dances are performed throughout the movie as if someone was dancing! How exciting is that?
Where is this list coming from?
Each film will have a list of dance directions, but the choreographer will determine the order of the dances and which steps go in which place. For example, in all of these films, the Lion Dance goes right on the first dance, and the Little Red Dance goes left on the second dance.
The choreographer will decide which steps are danced first, but this means that the choreographer can choose from a whole list of alternatives on the first dance. In other words, if the choreographer wanted to make the ballet dance, they could start by dancing some of the other parts of the ballet. For example, I’ve heard the Lion Dance is moved in a clockwise order—it starts with the head and ends with the head—and then the Little Red Dance is moved in a counter-clockwise order. The same goes for the Tiger Dance.
How does the choreographer calculate the steps?
First, he will consult the Disney film’s official list of steps and their directions. Then he will look at how he wants to choreograph such steps and, based on how this will work, work out which dancers are the most effective at which steps.
In the Lion Dance, there are five steps, and they are:
1. The Lion’s head — This step is usually played by four dancers, and most of the time it is played by the man and woman who look up.
2. The Man and Woman — This step is typically done by three or four women, and in “The Lion King,” the woman is often played both by two men and by a woman who is the man’s “harem sister.” The dancer who is doing this step is called an “angel.”
3. The Lion’s legs — This step is usually played by four dancers whose individual legs move in a clock
social dances and dance mixers examples of adjectives, social geography includes, york social dance studio york pa weather forecast, glen echo social dance schedule sample, york social dance studio york parts