1. First, remove the paint using a paint brush for the paint on the inside to be sprayed.
2. Spray the outside on all sides of the compressor, and spray it with a medium intensity paint. Be sure to cover all edges.
3. Turn on the pump and the compressor will start to heat up. It may take anywhere from one to four hours. The compressor is very hot, so keep your hair covered while spraying your paint.
4. Once the paint has cooled and set, turn it off and remove the paint and brushes for the inside.
5. Spray the compressor again with the painted outside sides, but this time be very careful not to let any paint get onto the inside of your head.
6. Turn off the pump and wait for the paint to dry.
How do you apply the paint to your head?
First, you will need a good blow dryer. I recommend using an electric dryer. You can also use a stove top dryer. Some people recommend spray cans with the color of the color of the paint you are going to use.
Make sure to spray the compressor with the first coat first, to get your paint in position to dry.
I prefer to start with just a coat of paint to get all of the paint in position before getting more of your color to dry. Try to go with one coat for most applications, and spray at least two coats if you are having trouble getting all the paint.
When painting a head you will have much less paint on your forehead than your face, so you may want to use a larger paint brush.
As I said, spray the outside with the paint you will be using. Try to make sure you are going between the top and the bottom surfaces of your head and be sure this is even so the paint doesn’t spread.
Then you will spray on any additional colors you chose and put on your hair. You might notice the paint is a little grainy, but this is the way it is. Remember, you are trying to get your paint evenly sprayed, and the paint will be slightly grainy. You can’t really make much head movement if it is grainy, so pay attention to where you need to hit the paint to apply the paint to the rest of your head.
Once you have completely dried, sand the paint off with a steel wool or a good blow dryer. Don’t worry if you make small
spray paint art new york, spray paint art tutorial sunset, super cool spray paint art techniques beach, youtube spray paint art waterfalls near medford, youtube spray paint art waterfalls near helen